Seat lowering

Allan88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in process of selling my GTS.

The problem is the buyer wants the seat lowered to lowest position possible along with as far back as possible (he is very tall 6feet5)

I have seen this kit at partsrack

I have unbolted the adjustment from the seat, and am trying to figure it out on my own, but I hope some one in here could help me out...

Does anyone have the measurements on those, I need them ASAP, I don’t have time to have this kit shipped to Europe. I would greatly appreciate any good ideas or input as to how I can adjust the seat as wanted.

Since my GTS then is almost gone, I'm looking for my next Viper - and I am looking for a SRT preferably with salvage title or high mileage. So if anybody knows of anything interesting, I would be glad to hear from you (PM...)
I'm planning a trip to the US at the end of april - going to Florida so anything in flying distance from that would be ok.

CO GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm 6'5" also. I replaced the stock seats with Momo RS2's bolted directly through the floor all the way back as far as they would go. Installed some Sabelt 5+pts and have plenty of room for a helmet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang