Selling my 1996 GTS :(

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys, for now I am going to have to leave the Viper community. I will have another one next year (same thing i have now, blue w/ white stripes
smile.gif
), but I am moving to Tennessee and need to liquidate some things to free up some cash for business reasons. You all have been great and very informative, and i will continue to visit the board to see how things are going. But I have to do what I have to do....TAKE CARE EVERYONE! Janni Cone (my mentor
smile.gif
), Henry Cone, Chuck Tator, Dave Jenkins, George @ MGW, and everyone else...thank you for all your help!

I must sale my GTS soon. I don't want to clutter up this board, so I'll just give out 2 links to info and pictures for the car...
http://www.geocities.com/extremeautosports2/viper.html
and the eBay ad,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1849715647
You can contact me at [email protected] or 910-575-7223 or 910-540-7223. I am NOT a dealer, so i don't take trades. Take it easy everyone!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen it once, but did not look it over to much. The car may still be near me, if so I would be glad to look it over. Wheres the car Jeremy?

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,
Does anyone know this car or can someone local look at it for me. I am very interested in buying it and any info will help. Thanks

S

SUN RA KAT

Thanks, Jeremy, for introducing me to the world of Vipers! (I checked out and drove my 1st Viper for Jeremy a few months ago.)

Hurry back here!

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unbiased opinion on the car:

It's a nice piece. Never beaten on, Jeremy snagged the car under my feet, I even had shipping set up for the thing!!!

It all worked out though, I found my CDN spec 97 within a month after that.

OP
OP
J

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TONY - It's in north carolina. I am moving to Pigeon Forge, TN, thus the reason for me selling it for only $42000.

KENNY - thanks for looking at that other viper for me even though it didn't work out. now that you have a new one, do you see what i mean by that one you checked out for me being in ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE shape? i've seen many abused vipers out there, too bad
frown.gif
Janni Cone always made as issue to me of being sure to pay the extra buck or two for a unmolested viper, which is what i did. the $2000 extra i spent on the viper i currently have was money well spent. i have had NO problems at all! that's the best advice i've had concerning a viper
smile.gif
thanks janni!

RYAN - glad to see you got a nice gts! hope you like it

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure that if anyone were interested in the car, it could be checked out by Tom Sessions at D&E Dodge. Tom's a great Viper Tech and will give an honest opinion. I have not seen the car, but I know that Jeremy looked long and hard for the right car...

Alternatively, there are other club members in the Wilmington area that could check it out.

Where's the guy that wanted the 96/97 blue and white GTS for something in the $40's????