GT/GTC vs GTS - Factory sound deadening

CSX929

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all! Looking at a Gen V GTC with the 22L option which includes both "GTS Interior Package" and "GTS Laguna Interior Package". Laguna package is broken down well but GTS Interior Package is not. Basically trying to determine if the GTS Interior Package option includes the additional sound deadening that is standard on a GTS. See window sticker snippets attached - note the "Enhanced Sound Insulation" as standard on GTS but I cannot find a 2015+ that has the same option, hence why I'm trying to figure out if it's part of any of the optional GTS packages.

One thing to note is that I used a 2014 GTS as comparison here because I cannot for the life of me find a 2015+ GTS (everyone seemed to just run wild with the GTC package).

Oh and before anyone accuses me of being a ***** - I own a Gen 1 RT/10 so I've earned my wings and the right to want the niceties! Thank you all.

Attachments

• GTC vs GTS.png
    GTC vs GTS.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 6

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if you own a Gen 1 RT/10, you are still a *****.

Guessing ***** = a cat.

I am sure it is the same at least in the same years just to make manufacturing easier and cheaper, but check the mopar part sites and see there is a part number for the insulation. You might luck out. Last thing would be talking to the parts guy at the dealer to look it up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21