Serendipity, I think...

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After not doing anything spontaneous for the last little while, I hesitated only a moment when my daughter called to ask, "Mom, how fast can you get the GT-2 out of the garage?" A county deputy sheriff had called her to say there were a "whole bunch" of Vipers in Duchesne, Utah, headed for Roosevelt! Since this is a VERY rural area, I did get the GT-2 out of the garage and drove off to see what was happening. Turns out it wasn't a VIPER event, rather it is a nation-wide organization that makes road trips to benefit a particular state's Highway Patrol... Utah's in this instance! I caught up with the group in Vernal--a Diablo, Porches, VIPERS, and a couple of cars I didn't even recognize. I couldn't exactly crash their party, but I did meet some of the members of the group who were delightfully friendly and very interested in my GT-2. Highlight: Met Roy H. Sjoberg, "Fr. Viper", who gave my grandson an autographed TEAM R2S LLP poster. WOW! Viper people are singularly nice...and so are the folks they hang out with!