Should i sell my 04 Black Mamba?

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im starting a new business, and i need to sell my mamba, BUT i dont want to sell it cheap because i dont want to drive down the prices for other viper owners. but at the same time its sitting in the garage and im not driving it anymore because im busy with family and business.

its a 04 with about 38k on it black mamba. i was thinking putting up for sale for 35k. is that to cheap?

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True selling price of Vipers right now is way down from what Im seeing. Im betting $35k will be tops right now. Hang on till spring and youll see close to $40k imo

OP
OP
L

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True selling price of Vipers right now is way down from what Im seeing. Im betting $35k will be tops right now. Hang on till spring and youll see close to $40k imo

okay will wait till spring. The thing is im in california so its always sunny here...

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that is a little diff for your selling market vs my selling market. But i still believe that the winter months are much lower selling market for sports cars no matter what geographical area. I guess since 75% of the US slows down it must have the same effect on the non winter areas. Best of luck with whatever you do. Mambas are ****!!!