SLP Shotgun Muffler/Resonator

crow_48032

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to have a Firebird Formula and I had the SLP Loudmouth Catback 1 exhaust. It was the loudest, most mean sounding exhaust I've ever heard in my life. Has anyone bought the shotgun resonators from the loudmouth exhaust and installed it on their Viper?

I really wish SLP made a complete stainless steel exhaust for the viper but it looks like I'll just have to deal with welding in the shotgun mufflers to the stock pipes.

Unless I can find someone to custom fabricate a stainless steel exhaust with the shotgun resonators.

Anyone have any experience with custom fabricated exhausts?

T.C.z.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was kinda wondering about this myself. There is a really experienced exhaust guy close to me, and he said he could fabricate a cat back system for around $800. I've been a little timid to give him the go ahead though.

OP
OP
C

crow_48032

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was kinda wondering about this myself. There is a really experienced exhaust guy close to me, and he said he could fabricate a cat back system for around $800. I've been a little timid to give him the go ahead though.

Ya, I'm really happy with the quality of sound that the SLP products offer. I just wish they made Viper Cat-Backs so at this point I'm looking for one to be custom fabricated with with SLP shotgun resonators somewhere down the line