Sneaky Pete Viper Leather Jacket For Sale

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a genuine Mopar Sneaky Pete leather jacket in good but not excellent condition. Black leather, no rips, no tears, no abrasions. Extra Large size.
This is the one with the very large Sneaky Pete on the back, and the checkered flag on one arm. I am photograph challenged, or I would post.

I just recently traded my SRT-10 in on an 88 Testarossa, and would sell the jacket for $600 plus actual shipping. I don't do Paypal or any of that, so someone would have to clear funds through me first, and then trust that I would ship it.

If you're interested, PM me, as I remain a member. If no one's interested, I'll just hold onto it. No one seemed to notice that I was wearing Sneaky Pete after I sold my '96, and drove my '03 : - )

:usa:

OP
OP
L

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry-- Just noticed that the body of the message did not get printed. How strange. Information below, except for photo. I'm photo challenged but I'll give that a try in response to *** by e-mail to interested persons.

This WAS the message I THOUGHT was being posted.

I have a genuine Mopar Sneaky Pete leather jacket in good but not excellent condition. Black leather, no rips, no tears, no abrasions. Extra Large size.
This is the one with the very large Sneaky Pete on the back, and the checkered flag on one arm. I am photograph challenged, or I would post.

I just recently traded my SRT-10 in on an 88 Testarossa, and would sell the jacket for $600 plus actual shipping. I don't do Paypal or any of that, so someone would have to clear funds through me first, and then trust that I would ship it.

If you're interested, PM me, as I remain a member. If no one's interested, I'll just hold onto it. No one seemed to notice that I was wearing Sneaky Pete after I sold my '96, and drove my '03 : - )