So. Cal. Viper Review

Al Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Southern California Viper Review has been mailed out to all of the So. Cal. members. What do you think of the new style of our news letter? The next issue should be bigger and with some ads inside (with the help of some sponsors)

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Opened the mail box and got a nice little treat .I like getting any Viper mail but this is very cool and can't wait for the next issue. I like the member profile and adds.The club gets better by the year. Ps the weather is getting nice also in So Cal.
You must be registered for see images

nutsRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that is a news letter!

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Al: Great looking Viper Review and the contents were worthwhile as well. Glad to see this as we have a great club. Keep up the good work.

Leonard

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Al: Great looking Viper Review and the contents were worthwhile as well. Glad to see this as we have a great club. Keep up the good work.

Leonard

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I'd love to see a copy.

VCA Notes is published with the intent of circulating the MOST info at the least cost. As our advertising revenue increases (thank you, vendors, for making this an easy task), there can and will be changes to the "look & feel" of the issue. We've always taken the philosophy of trying to make VCA notes as little a financial burden as possible to the treasury.

I'd love to get to the point that we can afford a full color, 16 pager.... anyone want to sponsor?

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's good to see that the biggest, baddest regional Viper club has the best news letter.(magazine) Doug says upcoming issues will be even bigger. I personally found the Member profile and Dan Cragin's Tech Talk interesting. Hats off to everyone who helped bring it together! Hope to see you all at Buttonwillow!dj

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A big thumbs up for the new Viper Review. Our new club president Doug Dye has a new vision of what a club can be. We are lucky to belong to a club with such leadership. The Southern California region of VCA is so very proud of our accomplishments. A fantastic club for a even more fantastic car.

OP
OP
A

Al Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We wanted to Thank everyone who replied concerning the first issue of the Southern California Viper Review. We're really glad you liked it and we hope that it will keep getting bigger and better in the future. If you are a Southern California member we would love to get pictures of you and your Viper or any stories or articles you would like to submit. We want to profile several members in each issue...so if you would like to be profiled please give me a call! Our hope is that through the newsletter we can all get to know each other better.

Sincerely
Laurie Roberts
909 677-9505

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kudos on a job well done. I was speachless as I opened up the envelope and I saw this club newsletter. FANTASTIC job! This rave review is from one regional president to another. Looks like our newletter now has a new standard with which to compete against. I am curious on how you were able to afford offset color printing. What was the minimum number that you had to print? Full color xeroxing was killing us to the point that we had to go to 1/2 black and white. Good job.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32