So what is different about the raffle rt-10ACR/vs. RT-10?

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What is really different? Shocks, wheels, radio. no radio, fog lamps,no fog lamps, etc?

Why couldn't I order my RT/10 as an ACR from the very beginning?

What needs to be done to an RT-10 to make into an ACR RT-10?

Who knows whats been done to the raffle offered Viper?

Thanks,

Jim

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I can offer a few things from what little (very little) I know. Differences include the normal ACR set up:

1. Adjustable shocks

2. Five point harnesses

3. BBS wheels (and they appear to be black - which would make them one of a kind for factory production)

4. Smooth tubes and filters

5. Special badging (and this will be one of one)

6. 2002 color (graphite grey) on a 2001 car - also one of one

The most important thing? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN RT/10 ACR! You cannot order one, period. The ACR is a GTS-only option and that will not change for 2002. What this means is that by winning this car you will own the ONLY factory RT/10 ACR ever made. That, my friends, is well worth the price of admission ($100). Buy your tickets before it is too late. Good luck!

Chris

PS. Don't know if it will have the "comfort group" added back in (A/C, stereo), but suspect it probably will. I am sure someone else (Joe) can speak to this a bit better.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Chris is on the money! THIS IS THE ONLY RT/10 ACR EVER PRODUCED! ... and in a color NOT available in 2001!

By the way, we're throwing in a matching hard top as well!

Comfort Group? Good question... but my guess is YES! .. as it did begin life as an RT/10.

Wheels are a powder coated BLACK ... ANOTHER FIRST!

Dont Delay (I'm serious) as there are only a few hundred tix left!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Joe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rumor #47 states that it is the only RT-10 ACR ever, and it is the only ACR of any kind, ever , with a Connelly interior. Any truth to that talk on the grapevine. We would be talking super-ultra exclusivity!!!!!

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry no Connelly interior. As of this morning there are less than 100 tickets left for this remarkable car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth