SoCal guys - anything to do down there next week?

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(besides the Rendezvous) - I'm driving down in the speedy car early next week to sort of go walkabout in Southern California; sit on the beach, run over to West Coast Choppers, etc. - basically just goofing off with no agenda. Are there any Viper things going on besides the Rendezvous? Or, would there be something that a reasonably good looking fellow (such as myself) with a smokin' hot car could/should do in the big city while he's there? Looking for ideas, thanks.

A.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Uh, I just sit at home now, and smile blankly.

Viper sits in the garage behind velvet ropes.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of us will be at Buttonwillow on Friday the 18th for a little test & tune with the Vipers. Joe B will have his new Comp Coupe there for us to drool over and maybe, just maybe he'll let us take a lap or two :)

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you make it in early on Sunday July 20th, there's an exotic car show in Pasadena, CA.
Here's the link >>> Art Center Exotic Car Show in Pasadena, CA - July 20th, 2003

If you're into the muscle cars and street rods, every Friday evening, 5:00pm at Ruby's Diner in Redondo Beach.

Other happening events (non-Viper) >>> SoCalCarCulture.com

But mostly the Zone Rendezvous for us Viper folks. Hi Vic! You going?
:D

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey, Warren, yes, me and my son Matt will be going to the Zone thingy. Looking forward to jockeying the SRT around the cones!

Mostly, I work a lot these days on the biz, and our remodel, and so only do the VCA events to stay in touch.

If I had an unlimited amount of time and money, I'd be at the track.

See ya at the Zone!

ntMatter, make sure you visit the beach cities, Redondo, Huntington, Newport, Laguna, etc. Thats one of the best things about So Cal, the beaches. Sorry I can't be a better host to our sojourning VCA member from the North, but hopefully one of these other fine gentlemen, (and I use the term loosely!), can hook you up with something cool to do, or at least steer you in the the right direction.

OP
OP
N

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The spacers for my track wheels have a problem, and won't be ready for me to take down. I'll see if I have enough wear left on my street tires; if so then I'll be there. If not, I may at least swing by and say Howdy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte