Soft Top For Rt/10.......cost??

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on condition. Call JonB, but I think a near new one is like $1500-$1800. If it has repairs in the fabric, $800-$1200.

I believe that the fitting is like:
1992-1994(early cars have linger pins and a slide lock on the front joint of the soft top)
1994-1996(front pins are shorter than the early versions)
1997-2002 (all Gen IIs should interchange)

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think $ 1800.00 was in 1995....Bet they are a tad more now....

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a soft top that has been stored in my office storage for the last 4 years. I gave my son an assignment to clean out the area and sell whatever he might find on Ebay. He started his own ebay business two weeks ago (he is 11 years old) and did he luck out finding all kinds of valuable stuff. Besides the soft top, he now has some KEF Reference series speakers (surround sound), beautiful black stands for such, Sony ES receiver etc.

The soft top was given to me in 2004 when I bought my RT by a friend. I never used it and just put it away. But, now that I have taken it out of the box (it has been used very sparsely by the person that gave it to me), I am trying to figure if this will fit the car. I will give it a try tomorrow.

So, once I figure out what year this top is for, my son will know how to post it on ebay :) He made his first sale last Friday selling a PTZ 360 degree color dome camera used for surveillance which was his first find in the storage site. Hopefully, he will have similar success with all his findings.

Thanks for the help guys.

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, thanks for that Ebay link .............that is exactly what I have but no bag. Now, I will inform my son what he can expect or somewhere around there. :)

DublinOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got my top an ebay right now. I've had several people looking for one that fits a '96 (Gen 1.5 I guess). I'll pass along the contacts to anyone who has one for sale.

banal

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a soft top that has been stored in my office storage for the last 4 years. I gave my son an assignment to clean out the area and sell whatever he might find on Ebay. He started his own ebay business two weeks ago (he is 11 years old) and did he luck out finding all kinds of valuable stuff. Besides the soft top, he now has some KEF Reference series speakers (surround sound), beautiful black stands for such, Sony ES receiver etc.

The soft top was given to me in 2004 when I bought my RT by a friend. I never used it and just put it away. But, now that I have taken it out of the box (it has been used very sparsely by the person that gave it to me), I am trying to figure if this will fit the car. I will give it a try tomorrow.

So, once I figure out what year this top is for, my son will know how to post it on ebay :) He made his first sale last Friday selling a PTZ 360 degree color dome camera used for surveillance which was his first find in the storage site. Hopefully, he will have similar success with all his findings.

Thanks for the help guys.

ViperCane, what a fantasic idea to get your kid some experience!

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks banal..............he is liking the ebay business a great deal. He just sold his I -dog and can't wait to add more stuff on to sell. At least it keeps him busy on his laptop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32