Enthusiast
Reaction score
Solid GTS blue with track pack. Beautiful car:

Solid black GTS. Love the contrast with the red/black interior:

Last edited by a moderator:

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, then why is a VCA member ordered car still not built (remember, they were going to build those first) when an unsold dealer car is?

hey, my gripe as well... annoying that those of us that put money down are sitting here twiddling our thumbs while the built cars sit on dealer lots with $20k markups.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the Viper has taken the Pole postion!

You must be registered for see images attach

Ralph said it was going to be a better dealer experience right?

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, then why is a VCA member ordered car still not built (remember, they were going to build those first) when an unsold dealer car is?

I hear you. My Launch Edition which I placed a deposit back in October is still not here, but UNSOLD Launch Editions are all over dealer showrooms. Obvious they are not building member ordered cars first.....has me a bit frustrated.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the red and black interior! But so agree that we were fed a bunch of bull about the sold orders and VCA membership meaning special treatment...too bad.

Bill

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear you. My Launch Edition which I placed a deposit back in October is still not here, but UNSOLD Launch Editions are all over dealer showrooms. Obvious they are not building member ordered cars first.....has me a bit frustrated.

At this point i would imagine they are just waiting for transports to get your car to your dealer as i had seen a picture of #150 of the LE's in a dealership showroom.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. This whole process has been frustrating and disappointing.

Sadly SRT maybe missing the boat for me. Looking for a Porsche turbo now (wife had some news this weekend...)

Perhaps if something happens in the next week or so...

And frankly the whole situation puts me off. I get delays, but it is a bit much now.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this point i would imagine they are just waiting for transports to get your car to your dealer as i had seen a picture of #150 of the LE's in a dealership showroom.

Yep, that's where my LE is at.....sitting at the plant....while unsold cars sit in dealership showrooms. I could drive down the road a couple hours and buy a LE.....what the heck was the point of pre-ordering, placing a deposit, etc. back in October? Ended up waiting longer... It's not right...

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what srt should do is if the people that had put a deposit down on cars and not got them yet. they should be able to get the cars that are on dealer showrooms not sold. then when the other cars are built, ship them to those dealers.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, that's where my LE is at.....sitting at the plant....while unsold cars sit in dealership showrooms. I could drive down the road a couple hours and buy a LE.....what the heck was the point of pre-ordering, placing a deposit, etc. back in October? Ended up waiting longer... It's not right...

You have more self control than I do in that situation! (Seeing as there are plenty of LE on showrooms for MSRP)

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, depending on the deposit amount, I'd be taking it up with the dealership and telling them they should just refund it and go buy one sitting on a lot now. Total BS that an ordered LE isn't shipped, but inventory cars are sitting on lots.

SRT did remove the VCA club website link for a while there, maybe they don't think too highly of this club or its members after all.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have more self control than I do in that situation! (Seeing as there are plenty of LE on showrooms for MSRP)

Well, I pretty much lost it today with my dealer out of frustration with all this. So much for self control. I'm in the process of canceling actually. It's been a big turn-off and no one is listening. I now wish I hadn't sold my Gen IV.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I pretty much lost it today with my dealer out of frustration with all this. So much for self control. I'm in the process of canceling actually. It's been a big turn-off and no one is listening. I now wish I hadn't sold my Gen IV.
I feel like I am getting to that point myself.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think some answers would go a long way for the folks who are waiting.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet the original plan was to get the Conner up and running smoothly, and that meant as many vehicles that could be identical (ie dealer editions and launch editions) were made such that they could guarantee everyone was up to speed. However, there's been *some kind* of SNAFU that has gummed up the works somewhat.

If someone could just take the 10 minutes to get on here and get people on the same page it'd go a long way towards turning down the tension levels. Sheesh, we have VCA exec peeps cancelling, the sound of silence is deafening. I really wish someone who knows what is going on at corporate would stick their head in hear, even if it is just to get a tongue lashing.

I'm surprised that the Mayo Clinic hasn't become a sponsoring VCA vendor here by now...
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/high-blood-pressure-medication/HI00028

To everyone that's ordered their Gen V and hasn't received it yet, I feel for you guys. But I still hate you. :rolaugh:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the other hand, reports trickling in from new owners is that the Gen V is a pretty nicely improved snake. Better ride, handling and much stronger engine performance.

Think it might be worth the wait, even though it has got to be frustrating.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen