Some Pics From Half Moon Bay

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Gen V and many of the SRT folks joined us for the Holiday Party at the Ritz in Half Moon Bay, CA.

At least five SRT engineers in this photo... that's Dick Winkles, Chief V-10 engineer in the grey jacket at far left.
You must be registered for see images attach

Somehow a palm tree found its way onto the windshield, one of the few carryover parts from Gen 3/4...:rolaugh:

A good view of the 6-vent hood...

Ralph demonstrates the new flip-front is light as a feather... He also joined in wiping the cars off when they arrived.

Stryker poses for the camera...

--Dave ('05 Copperhead) of the Nor Cal Viper Club

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill P are those hyper black or matte black venom wheels on the Red/Black striped GTS?

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best. Holiday. Party. Ever.

SRT went out of their way to join us, literally, and there's nothing like personal access to the engineers and designers behind the car.

Personally, I was impressed with the way the Gen V fit my 6'4 x 250 lb dimensions. I sure wish I had the coin to pick up a "gentleman's" GTS :)

Rich

OP
OP
S

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't there , but it does look like Hyper Black from the picture. Sure one of the California guys can chime in if they saw it up close and personal?

One of the guys at the 2-hour SRT tech talk mentioned there might be three colors available on the wheels? The red Viper had an anthracite-grey looking wheel, very sharp. They did remind me a lot of the wheels used on a buddy's Grand Sport convertible Vette, hmmm. Sorry, I'm not much help on the color name-- not ordering a new Viper, so I was more into grilling the engine chassis engineers than anything.

Stryker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, the wheels on the red/black striped GTS were Hyper Black.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte