Speed TV Test Drive: SRT GTS w Kendall and Andretti

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whenever I'm feeling down, I just watch this on my big screen. Supercar feel-good ****, LOL! Am I torqued? Yep.

Kratos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as just the view of the car in motion, this is the best video I've seen. Thanks for posting.

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really liked the combination of track, race car/ program coverage, and tech coverage. That, along with them showing different color cars, I felt gave a really good overview of the car for somebody curious about the Gen V.

Biased, who cares. We are biased, we love the car and we want other people to be exposed to the car so they will hopefully fall in love with it too.

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems kinda like a fluff piece. Did SRT pay for that?

That's the format for the show. They all play out like an info-mercial. There was an episode a few years ago that had me wanting a BMW, Tommy's guest was Hans Stuck. They were driving at insane speeds on the autobahn. I think Hans actually locked the brakes at 180mph because he was approaching traffic!

Tommy is fun to watch, and they usually feature great cars, it's not a review, it's more about enjoying the positive side of some awesome cars.

~Jay

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the fact that there is coverage, but agreed, it looked like an infomercial. Much like the J Leno's Garage piece on the C7. Paid advertisement. Nobody can say anything bad, and if there is something bad, they just turn it around into something possible, like calling it 'raw' or something.

I am sure we will see more objective videos in the future.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really liked the combination of track, race car/ program coverage, and tech coverage. That, along with them showing different color cars, I felt gave a really good overview of the car for somebody curious about the Gen V.

Biased, who cares. We are biased, we love the car and we want other people to be exposed to the car so they will hopefully fall in love with it too.

Excellent post, my thoughts exactly. I like the Gen V... especially after driving it at VOI. I want one in my garage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte