Spiderman GTS

TRAMP 13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF the cingular spiderman GTS viper has not may it to your area yet .YOu need to find out if it will be any where near by.Saw the car tonight ,go to cingular .com they are going to give away two of them .Maybe someone in the Viper Club can win.Good luck

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
woohoo..i entered as well... its odd how they can have that car in 2 different halves of the country on the same day...they must have more than one.

edit: im so perceptive.. maybe i should pay more attention when reading posts.

- eddie -

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys...

thats not paint, it's a wrap. Won't last more than a year before it starts to peal off. They apply it w/ heat to melt the plastic to the paint.. won't come off w/o taking paint with it (so... never get the idea hehe).

Don't get me wrong.. I'd love to have it
smile.gif

James

Jerry Horton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one the other day, and the guys in the store told me it has a 2003 motor in it. My GTS is in the shop, and I haven't looked at the engine in a while, so I couldn't really tell. The guy who is taking it around to different locations, opened up the hood, but again, I couldn't remember what mine looks like. I started talking to him about it, and mentioned in kind of a question that it's a difference of about 15 cu/in, right? He said, "Oh, no. They have almost 600 in this thing". I asked him if there was any head work done on it, and he said he didn't know, that's just what they told him. I was frustrated, because I had to go to the airport, and couldn't continue the conversation. Is it possible to get that much more displacement out of the motor? I just thought Dodge would send someone out with a little more knowledge about the car. I could be wrong, but he didn't strike me as particularly familiar with them.

Jerry Horton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I know this is three in a row, but I just remembered something. I do remember that sneaky pete was on the motor, so it couldn't have been the 2003 engine. My last post on this..

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Jerry, that guy was either short a few brain cells or just plain insane. I don't think a 2003 motor would fit, and the cost of getting it to fit wouldn't be worth it for a give away. The 2003 is about 500 cubes. 600 cubes is insanely larger than 500.