Spring Dyno Day

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If there would be a enough interest in a Viper Dyno day in late April or early May , please let me know. We would need approx 10 cars for this to happen cost would be $60 for 2 pulls and print outs - no tuning Lcation would be in Pickering

regards
Chris:)

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there would be a enough interest in a Viper Dyno day in late April or early May , please let me know. We would need approx 10 cars for this to happen cost would be $60 for 2 pulls and print outs - no tuning Lcation would be in Pickering

regards
Chris:)

Didnt those guys charge 50 bucks for 2 pulls?....Why 60 now.

OP
OP
E

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it went up 4 large DD timmes and 2 plain donuts.. cut back for 2 days and we can all afford to go

Last edited:

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it went up 4 large DD timmes and 2 plain donuts.. cut back for 2 days and we can all afford to go

1 pull = 10 dollars extra

1000 pulls= 10000 dollars extra....thats what i am worried about. I have got 120 vehicles and each need 8 pulls each.....would that make a difference?:D

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
$60 is cheap if you think about what that equipment costs 10k+. That machine has to make someone money.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In that case. lets all put up 100.oo X number of members (@100) and we can buy the machine and use it at will...

I think taking it to someone here in the Toronto GTA that can also do tuning or work on the viper would be of better benefit than a Mustang shop that will just give you some numbers to look at.

Theres Rolling thunderz in woodbridge and Champion auto on O'connor drive as well as someone in Milton that installs SC kits as well that they may be a better option to set up a dyno day with. Support the Viper shops guys.

Just my opinion !

Maybe Garret can chime in here and give some suggestions

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can vouch for Rolling Thunder as their shop is in the same complex as my engine shop and I have seen them play with their fair share of vettes and vipers. But they don't have a dyno. Last time I spoke with them they used Engineered Automotives dyno.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like using the DRAG STRIP DYNO , if I'm going to make hard pulls with my car , then I want to be in it.................lol !!! :lmao: :drive:

OP
OP
E

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jay check out race the runway smith falls on the net...

we had 99gts,2001 gts(mine)2004 and an acr show... 1/4 mile time and half mile speed- 3 runs