srt coupe price

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi all, i am looking at a srt coupe that is available now. they are asking full list price, and they say that the 1000. rebate is factory to dealer, not to customer. total price is 91990. is this realistic, or should they be discounting. thanks for your input. rich.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Tator. He might have to order 1 for you, but the weather is getting ready to change anyway.

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send me a PM. I gave up my coupe spot on the east coast and it is here or any day now. It was a FE and well below sticker.
I bought a 2006 GTS BLUE SRT-10 Vert, it will be delivered on Friday (Thanks Bill P.). :headbang: :headbang: :2tu: :D

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey fastmd,

What changed your mind to go for the blue vert instead of the coupe?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Thx,

-J

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always wanted a Viper Conv, but was never really happy with the current color choices. When I found out that the coupe was coming, I thought this is the one for me. But, my wife kept bugging me about the white stripes being to "loud".
I then tried to find a yellow "VCA edition", no luck. Heard about the secret "Blue Verts" called around and found Bill P. Since I have a new 997S coming, I can't be more happy about my choice.
Can't wait, only 2 more days :D :2tu:

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear the blue 'vert did the trick. They are rare and very good looking. I was lucky enough to get a VCA Edition 'vert, fantastic car! Post pics when she arrives please.

-J