SRT in Phoenix (pic)

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Thursday, I had just got done picking up my girlfriend from Sky Harbor airport. I was getting onto the 202 Freeway when I looked over to my left and just about crapped my pants. There was a new shiny black SRT in the far left lane. I waived to the guy driving it, and he looked at me with this big grin and just tapped the accelerator. The snake flew away. It was the first SRT I have seen in person, and my girlfriend happened to have her camera with her!! I suppose that trip to Arizona paid off.
supergrin.gif

You must be registered for see images

Congrats to the new owner!!!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he didn't hit the gas to hard.. It looks like an officer of the law going in the opposite direction...
smile.gif

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jerry. Very observant of you to see the Law coming at the new SRT 10. So far, we have driven our SRT 10 every day except today. Nasty rain in Orlando.

Jim Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was on the 202 Friday morning and saw it too (or one exactly like it). It kinda shocked me because I didn't think I would see one for quite a while.
Pretty cool....

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a silver SRT in South Miami last Wedesday night (7 days ago). It had a Michigan plate on it. It looked good but I'm still glad that I've got a black one coming. Black adds a menacing aspect which to me, iw what a Viper is all about.

ViperRon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Talk about a surprise I was in Colorado yesterday and stopped at a used car dealer and what did he have a brand new black 03.I couldn't believe my eyes.Yes it's for sale. If you are interested call me Ron Langley 307 634 7318