Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that think the SRT is ugly... I got behind a new
BMW Z4 yesterday while out driving around and you want to talk
ugly... that thing is Fugly to the max.

Dunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that the Z4 actually looks better then the Z3, its got a better front view, and the rear looks good as well.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Z4 was meant to stir things up in BMW design. It's another one of those love it / hate it designs. The first time I saw it at the BMW design center in Germany, I was stunned. The more you see it, the more you like it and appreciate the angles. My opinion was the same on the new 7 series. Sales for the year are up 50% over the last 7 and November sales were up 154% alone. Seems that these new designs are loved more than hated. Same kinda things were said about the SRT-10, now a lot of the same people are very quiet.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks must be VERY subjective. My wife and I are both in love with the Z4 and right now she even has it higher than a 350Z. I guess it only matters to those who BUY them? Kinda like those pigs on the Springer show, they all seem to have spouses, yet I wouldn't even let my dog sleep with them!

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Ferguson:
Looks must be VERY subjective. My wife and I are both in love with the Z4 and right now she even has it higher than a 350Z. I guess it only matters to those who BUY them? Kinda like those pigs on the Springer show, they all seem to have spouses, yet I wouldn't even let my dog sleep with them!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yesnod.gif

As we used to say in the car biz "There is an *** for every seat"

2Charmed

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a Z-4 the other day and, at first, thought it was a Z-8. The Z-4 hood is much longer than I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery