SRT rear difusser blade from HELL

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I went on a date a week or two ago and took the Viper. I visited a friend real quick and took an unknown road behind some buildings and make a left turn and here this horrible metal to concrete sound..One of my rear difusser blades got bent up real good.

Well I figured it would take 5 minutes to take off and 15 minutes to straighten out and another 5 minutes to reinstall..few minutes to repaint..And you know..simple 20-30 minute job..

Heres what really happened..

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvxkvwEnrd8[/media]

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I figured it would take...you know..simple 20-30 minute job..

[media]

Geeze..... And here I was figuring the video would take...you know...30 seconds.

:D

What the heck did you hit with the blade w/o taking out your drive train and oil pan?

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loved the ending credits where you thank your wife for suggesting the date night with the Viper :D Tell her next time, she'll be responsible for repairing anything damaged on 1 of your dates :)

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geeze..... And here I was figuring the video would take...you know...30 seconds.

:D

What the heck did you hit with the blade w/o taking out your drive train and oil pan?

The left turn intersection just had a major 3-4 indrop dropp (almost small cliff like) as well my tire pressure was low as I had been drag raceing a night or two before and forgot to get my rear air back up to the proper level. So the car literally seemed to fall down the small clif when the rear wheels went over and you saw what happenned

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Video was obviously directed by a woman....it took 7 minutes and 6 seconds to say what could have been said in a minute tops.....nice car, by the way. Where did you find matching C-clamps?

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Video was obviously directed by a woman....it took 7 minutes and 6 seconds to say what could have been said in a minute tops.....nice car, by the way. Where did you find matching C-clamps?

I was thinking the same thing when I busted out the new tools..I was like man I must have a yellow fetish or somthing

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that video was hysterical. Loved it.

Thanks..And I could have made it shorter but I was hopeing someone would think it was funny..You know the back and fourth and time element of how a 20 minute easy job turns into a 2 hour and 20 minute PITA..:lmao:

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, am I glad you don't shoot **** :lmao:

Cheers,
George

Im in Hawaii and we dont always get the laungage of the mainland people. What is ****? Is that an animal that they hunt in the mainland like a **** or squierl?:dunno:

Im not much on hunting so I probally wouldnt shoot a **** reguardless but just curios as to what type animal it is. THANKS

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
edited response to copmagnet

Last edited:

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad to see that I am not the only one who finds themselves only half way done, 2 hours into a 20min project!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc