SRT10 pictures.

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Of the cars at PVO, my favorite was definately the graphite. Red was second. The silver seemed washed out to me - not as nice as 1998 silver. There were no black cars.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brandon, It's interesting that you noticed the diffuser because I saw 2 SRT-10's in Detroit a few weeks ago and both had these. The showcar at COBO and one that we viewed which was not a show car. Looks like PVO is tweaking with the aerodynamics.

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave I was with george and he likes grey, well thats why they make different colors and me like you I picked black too and I am a red guy normally I think you will be happy.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for those pics! It only confirms, even more so now, what I already thought. That's got to be one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen. After seeing these pics, I know that Dodge is making a HUGE mistake! I wouldn't spend someone elses money for that car. That's just my opinion, if I offended anyone who feels opposite, it wasn't intentional. I love Viper but that aint it!
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well.... I thought that the more I saw the new Viper the more I might like it...

but.... these, and other real world pictures just don't do it for me.... I have no doubt that it will be an amazing performer..... but lookswise, its just too plain-jane.... it simply does not look like an exotic car.....

it can't even come close in looks to other exotic cars.....

bring on the coupe!

Brooks

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone download the video that was in the directory too? If you do, when the two SRT-10's drive away, it looks as though the wheels aren't moving. Creepy.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They must have been in some small town like Stockton or maybe Fresno??

By the way - Can anyone hear sound when they play this clip?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456