Standing 1/2 mile in Carrabelle, FL... Anyone going?

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like there is a standing 1/2 mile event coming up in carrebelle, Fl on March 24th sponsored by wannagofast.com Does anyone know anything about this event? I have only had my viper for a couple months but this seems like a good sanctioned even to open her up a little and have some fun without any tickets. I have to make sure I don't have anything going on at work, but I will probably be out there. If anyone is going and wants to meet up, let me know. I'm always looking to meeting other viper owners.

mods, I have no affiliation with this event, just passing the word. If this is against rules or something, please remove post.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be going. Hoping to bring my newly done up TT RT/10 Red Snake went last fall and said it was a blast. Great weather and lots a fine automobiles.........:D

OP
OP
N

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sweet. I'm sure I don't have a chance against a TT, but it would be fun to run them down the track at the same time.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Mike said, I trailered my Roe car down from St Louis for the last one they did in Oct. It was the most fun that I have ever had running my car. The event was very well coordinated.

I am not sure yet if I will make it for this one. If I do make it, I won't be bringing my car. I might come down to watch and bring my neighbors car though.

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what are some guesses for relatively stock vipers.?

figure 2008-2010 ACR runs qtr = 11.6@124.... so......half mile in 15.50 @ 142mph?

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Oct they were measuring trap speed with a Poilce car's radar gun. There were no timing equipment for ET's. I ran 151 mph in the 1/2 with 660 rwhp.