stripes or not?

BlackSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get stripes. I'd say more often than not, people like them better with stripes. I bought my Black GTS new and waited about a month before I had stripes put on. Honestly, I think it's the best money I've spent on the car since I got it.

If you do decide to get them, I'd make sure they are to factory specs for your year. That way you have the next best thing to factory stripes. This also means that you may want to go with silver since I don't think you could get a Red/White from the factory (I could be wrong).

varanus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the way the stripes look. On a red 99 gts would having stripes painted on the car devalue it in any way since they don't come off like bolt ons such as headers. I'm thinking the white stripes.

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stripes won't detract from the resale value of your car, and they probably won't add a whole lot either. If you like the look of stripes then have them done. It's important to know, however, that painting the intake scoop is very difficult to get straight. I'd recommend finding a shop that's done Vipers before, then take a look at their work to make sure they're doing the scoop right.

varanus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well stripes seems to be the popular choice, but what color. I have seen silver on red, but recently saw white on red and it looked great. Whatdya think?

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is all I have to say.

COOL RED VIPER WITH STRIPES

Edited by Vipermad because the image is over 900K in size!!!
smile.gif

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stripes without a doubt. Color is a more personal choice, but I would choose black. My ACR was all silver. I added black stripes (painted by East Coast Performance) which took the car to a whole different level.

Viper = Stripes

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think i want stripes for my R/T!!!
now the hard part find someone close (within a few hundred miles)
to do an outstanding job with knowledge of vipers!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixagg