Stuttgart Germany Trip

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of high speed driving. Just make sure you follow the rules. The most important is DO NOT TAILGATE! The police will ticket you for this more than anything else. Have fun.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my confirmation today. :nana: :nana:

Now I just need to get some warm enough clothes so I don't freeze to death in Detroit and Germany!

Anybody get their detailed info yet??

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my purchase of a 2006 Coupe three weeks ago would qualify me for this trip? :confused: Pretty cool if so!

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had to cancel due to a business trip I have to make. That *****!!! I hope you guys have fun!!!

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard back within a day. There is a toll free number on the application form. Give them a call.

According to the post above, there should be a slot that just opened up.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought one last week, I wonder if I am eligible too...

Andi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kim replied and told me I'm good to go after I faxed in my invoice..... and said to stay tuned for more details...

:laugh:

Andi

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the info from the Dodge website- however, I thought the start date of the promotion was around the middle of September, yet the website makes no mention of the fact??

Purchase one of the few remaining 2006 Viper SRT10s before November 3, 2006, and you'll receive a complimentary trip and personally guided tour of several spectacular attractions in Stuttgart, Germany, from December 6-8, 2006! Here's what's included:
Transportation to and from your home city to Detroit, plus accommodations in Detroit the evening before your departure for Germany.
A special tour of the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills, Michigan, prior to your departure (time permitting).
A trip aboard the DaimlerChrysler corporate shuttle to Stuttgart.
A tour of Stuttgart's all-new Mercedes-Benz Museum, as well as a visit to the legendary Christmas market in downtown Stuttgart.
All transportation, transfers, meals and accommodations.
All you'll need is spending money for souvenirs!

To secure a spot on this trip of a lifetime, you must fill out a registration form and provide proof of sale for your new Viper (your Buyer's Order Form) along with a dealer sign-off by Friday, November 3, 2006. This offer is not transferable. To request a registration form, please send an eMail to [email protected].

* The trip to Stuttgart is free for one person with the purchase of a 2006 Viper SRT10. A guest may accompany you for an additional cost. Please note that there are fewer than 40 seats available on the DaimlerChrysler shuttle, so you must act quickly to reserve your spot. Participants must be 18 years old or older. DaimlerChrysler Corporation will not report the value of the Stuttgart Experience as taxable income because we consider it a rebate and thus a reduction to the vehicle's tax basis. Consult your tax advisor for the overall tax treatment of this transaction.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait, the trip is from Dec 6-8? That would be two days? Being an overnight flight....It takes me two days to get over the 6 hour time difference!

The corp. jet thing sounds sweet!

Germany in the winter can be nice, the only bad point is that everyone generally switches to winter tires by the first snowfall. Lots of cars that have nice wheels in the summer switch to flat black steel rims.

Flash1034

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the number. I called her and she said my wife and I are IN. Still awaiting details, however. Thanks again for the number.

Flash

PS: SSunburn, are you going to the SoCal Vipers Meeting on Saturday, November 18th in Newport Beach?

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the number. I called her and she said my wife and I are IN. Still awaiting details, however. Thanks again for the number.

Flash

PS: SSunburn, are you going to the SoCal Vipers Meeting on Saturday, November 18th in Newport Beach?

Did you buy two Vipers? Isn't the trip for one person....

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a comedy act! I just purchased a 2006 VOI car and was told that these cars do apply for this trip :bonker: program. I guess spending money on a white car is different then spending money on any other color car. My guess is they figured they only built 100 VOI cars and would not have a problen selling them like all the verts that are sitting around so they excluded any buyer who spends his money on a VOI car. Bad customer relations Dodge!!!

Flash1034

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Seems like a Mickey-Mouse promotion when we are less than a month out and still have no details on the trip. Not very well organized in my opinion.

Flash

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a comedy act! I just purchased a 2006 VOI car and was told that these cars do apply for this trip :bonker: program. I guess spending money on a white car is different then spending money on any other color car. My guess is they figured they only built 100 VOI cars and would not have a problen selling them like all the verts that are sitting around so they excluded any buyer who spends his money on a VOI car. Bad customer relations Dodge!!!

You are not alone, I just purchased one of the VCA Coupes and I am not eligible either :curse:

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a new 06 vert last week and Roanoke Motors was taking care of the details. I asume they will contact me soon with all the info. :2tu: