Subtle Snakeskin Stripes on SSG ACR

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with everything you said. If you have an ACR (with black front splitter and canard) they blend in nicely, especially with black stripes. If you don't have an ACR I'm not totally convinced I would have gotten them as they may have been distracting. That's a personal taste thing. They have protected the paint without a doubt.

Why not just get the clear bra done behind the wheels?
Invisible and no "mud flaps"

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not just get the clear bra done behind the wheels?
Invisible and no "mud flaps"

For a street-driven car I agree. If you frequent a track, I'd say both clear bra and splash guards may be best...

My ACR has clear bra on the side sills and behind the wheels... and after a day at Seca these areas were well-decorated with rubber smudges. Unlike on paint, on the bra material they're nearly impossible to get off with soap & water or detail spray, and I had to use isopropanol wipes to remove them. And I'd rather not keep doing that, as I'm unsure of how repeated solvent exposure might damage the bra plastic or its adhesive. Long story short, I'm thinking about adding the splash guards both front and rear.

Could I risk a mini-hijack to request additional pics of the CF guards installed on Gen IV ACR's? Anyone?

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a street-driven car I agree. If you frequent a track, I'd say both clear bra and splash guards may be best...

My ACR has clear bra on the side sills and behind the wheels... and after a day at Seca these areas were well-decorated with rubber smudges. Unlike on paint, on the bra material they're nearly impossible to get off with soap & water or detail spray, and I had to use isopropanol wipes to remove them. And I'd rather not keep doing that, as I'm unsure of how repeated solvent exposure might damage the bra plastic or its adhesive. Long story short, I'm thinking about adding the splash guards both front and rear.

Could I risk a mini-hijack to request additional pics of the CF guards installed on Gen IV ACR's? Anyone?

Put blue tape where you usually see the rubber before your track day starts. Peel tape off after track day is over. No problema.... :D

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wicked.......Love the Stripes and LOVE the SSG calipers.......really completes the exterior look........awesome Viper!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4