Supercharger

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of at least one SRT that was supercharged by RSI. Once the Roe and Paxton units for the SRT are released (both are supposed to be available soon) the number of supercharged SRTs should go up a bit.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a srt10 and going to have it supercharged at DlM in the winter.

OP
OP
T

The DNR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of at least one SRT that was supercharged by RSI. Once the Roe and Paxton units for the SRT are released (both are supposed to be available soon) the number of supercharged SRTs should go up a bit.

How did the RSI supercharged SRT turn out? Do you know if the owner was pleased with the results?

quickysrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do a search i think its west coast vipers that got 600hp and 585tq. not sure on the numbers but they were great! i will be supercharging my srt-ram once someone puts a good package together. i want to keep the viper all engine though.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
do a search i think its west coast vipers that got 600hp and 585tq. not sure on the numbers but they were great! i will be supercharging my srt-ram once someone puts a good package together. i want to keep the viper all engine though.

Heffners did a head, cam, exhaust package on a fellow VCA members Srt-10 a couple months ago and got 564 hp and 564 tq. (stock bottom end) VERY IMPRESSIVE.
I wouldnt even think about a supercharger setup unless you would get close to 700 hp and 775 tq.

Ps. Sean are you ready to SC my car yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine