Tators BBQ - May 1st - where to meet up???

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanna see if anyone has any ideas for meeting points to Tators BBQ May 1

Most of us NJ/NYC/LI/PA snakes should probably meet up & cruise together.

I know the CT guys will meet up with MA/NH/Western NY crew.

Any suggestions on time or central meeting spots????

I know there are lots coming from the south too, be cool if they could meet up with us :2tu:

Just got off the phone with Chuck, 125 Vipers expected! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would say the LI crew would prob meet over the Whitestone Bridge. there is a McDonalds express right after the toll and there is a small lot as well. tators starts at 11 so prob around 9 30 would be ideal. just a suggestion...

OP
OP
T

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm sure most the NJ crew would like to meet up with the LI guys as well

who's coming north on 95??

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
125? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

OP
OP
T

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Keith - i guess we could meet up where we did last time, right off rt 3. I'd like to meet up w/ some NJ/PA/95 north guys in northern jersey, then possibly meet up with the LI crew.

gotta see if its possible - a huge caravan would be fun

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unclegreggy,
I live about 10 miles from the shop. Maybe we can meet up at the beginning of the street and cruise up together?

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermad
Will you be staying in Danbury,if you are we could try a small dinner cruise?

Skeeter

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
46 Hemi - sounds good to me. Shoot me an email the week before. Damn, didnt realize stanford was so close?

Vipermed - Sure I would help out any lost viper souls.

Firecat F7 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if I will be around that weekend or not...I will be in California during that week but hope to be home for that weekend. I will definately hook up wherever if I make it home in time.
One question....is this an invitation only BBQ? Never did get any formal e-mail or info for this. Will I be crashing the party if I go, Chuck?

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm only two exits from chuck, so no cruise that day for me!
Come down by my house and we can trade cars for the day :2tu: I'm pulling the extra fuel fuse so no boost for you lol :p

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moundir I'll switch no problem, right after I make a stop at the autoparts store to pick up some fuel fuses, I mean some car wax.

OP
OP
T

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is a dumb ? Where is the meet? Anyone coming through Maryland? I'd like to cruise and hang out.

1MEANSNAKE - Tators is exit 6 off i684 in South Salem, NY

its about 30 mins north of the Tappan Zee bridge

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if I will be around that weekend or not...I will be in California during that week but hope to be home for that weekend. I will definately hook up wherever if I make it home in time.
One question....is this an invitation only BBQ? Never did get any formal e-mail or info for this. Will I be crashing the party if I go, Chuck?

Bruce, check with Adel because your not on the NJ Club list?
Call me and I'll send you an invite.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bruce, check with Adel because your not on the NJ Club list?
Call me and I'll send you an invite.

I'm not sure if I can make it up, how should I handle an invite / rsvp?

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tim, I am sure we can come up with some place in North Jersey to meet. I am going to be going 287 - 80 - Tappan Zee - Saw Mill PKWY. I don't think I will be swinging by LI to get there, as we it is a bit out of the way. We will see them when we get there.

OP
OP
T

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron - i was thinking about meeting up off of rt 3, between the GSP & the turnpike. seems central for people taking either route coming from the south.

i agree, its probably gonna be too tough to meet up with the LI guys also.

i was thinking meet up off rt 3, take the GSP or 17 to 287, and right up to 684...

what do you think???

Reaction score
Vipermad
Will you be staying in Danbury,if you are we could try a small dinner cruise?

Skeeter

Yes....I should get there mid afternoon. I'm usually up for the gym at 5, so I'll just leave the house like I'm heading to work.....and cruise right on by!! :) Just over 400 miles, maybe 7 hours???? Are you gonna be in danbury again, Skeeter? I'll find you.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
i would say the LI crew would prob meet over the Whitestone Bridge. there is a McDonalds express right after the toll and there is a small lot as well. tators starts at 11 so prob around 9 30 would be ideal. just a suggestion...

D. FE and I will leave together can meet you all at Mky Ds at 9:30.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D. FE and I will leave together can meet you all at Mky Ds at 9:30.

im sure there will be alot more than just the 3 of us. there is atleast 2 dozen or more that i know that are def going. im guessing like 25 or so...

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mass,N.H. guys coming down I-84 can join in too...theres got to be a few fitzgerald vipers coming...Maybe meet in Hartford...00prowler...

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't gunderstand barbequeing tators. Here in KY we barbeque pigs, cows, sheep, chickens, even possum - but TATORS?
Are you guys, like, of the vegetarian persuasion?

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Chuck I spoke to doug at dlm and my viper wont be done till the first week of may so Ill be coming up in my Diablo..so save me a nice spot somewhere..I know.. I know.. in the rear..LOL