Teen Driving School

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to give each grandchild a high performance teen driving experience as each reached 16 and got a license. A Viper owner referred me to Bob Bondurant's program, which is great! However, the latest to reach 16 lives in Houston, and because of hurricane evac and other issues, the parents cannot take her to Phoenix. Does anyone know of a comparable program in the Houston area? I'm interested in defensive driving, accident avoidance, etc. Please e-mail me as I won't be on this site continuously.

V

Venomiss

I wanted to give each grandchild a high performance teen driving experience as each reached 16 and got a license. A Viper owner referred me to Bob Bondurant's program, which is great! However, the latest to reach 16 lives in Houston, and because of hurricane evac and other issues, the parents cannot take her to Phoenix. Does anyone know of a comparable program in the Houston area? I'm interested in defensive driving, accident avoidance, etc. Please e-mail me as I won't be on this site continuously.

Maybe call or shoot an e-mail to someone from that area. This Houston VCA site might be helpful for you:

Page 1

This is the Skip Barber information from Lime Rock on October 21-at least it's in Texas. They have one & two day schools.

Welcome to the Premier Racing and Driving School, Skip Barber Racing School

It is a wonderful thing you are doing to make driving safer for your grandkids.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact our VP George Farris. He lives near Huston, so he should know.
His e-mail address is on page 46 of the summer Viper Magazine.
PBR

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barb, next time you are in DFW, Austin or Houston...there are always drivers education events happening. Give me a email and i'll pass along more informaiton.

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BarbaraAnn, you have folks looking out for you. I got emails from George and Mary. They will email this link to you, but here it is again. This is a very thoughtful gift for a 16 year old. You are a good grammy!!

MSR HOUSTON - Road Course

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am an X skip Barber racer. I racer there cars for many years. That would be the best place to look at. I least i will when my little one starts to drive.

V

Venomiss

I just visited the MSR HOUSTON web site and purchased a gift certificate for my granddaughter. Thanks so much for all the help!

If you get some pictures when your granddaughter takes the course be sure and post them here!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang