Test ,Tune and Talk Trash! Drag Racing Wed. Feb. 21st in Marion (San Antonio) Tx

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to offer an open invitation to any Houston, Austin, San Antonio or Dallas viper/vette/? owners to join us at River City Raceway (30 miles NE of San Antonio) next Wednesday, Feb 21st. If you'd like a shot at some of the quickest vipers in Houston, here's your chance. The drive is an EASY 2 hours down I-10 from Houston and ~1 hour 45 min down 35 from Austin. There will be several highly modified vipers in attendance, Darth Vetters very quick Z06, and hopefully a handful of fast Houston Street cars. Its always more fun to race with people you know so you can talk trash after you blow em' off the track. Just kidding (kind of), we're all just trying to have a good time. We're hoping to pull in a few of these quick Vettes from Austin so bring the big guns out and lets show these guys why you don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Admission is ~$15 dollars and wednesdays are slow so you should get as many passes as you'd like. Hope to see you there. WEDNESDAY 6:00PM - 11:00PM
Scott Wieck

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wednesday night should be fun. We are hoping for Hennessey, Albert, Jeff Elison, Prashant, myself, and several otheres to be in attendance. I guess I better dust off the old RT/10 GEN I motor to save me a few pounds at the strip. "Bringing a knife to a gun fight", sort of a funny thing since that is what it seems like I will be doing with all these other highly modified cars and there BIG HP numbers on the dyno. IT's time to put up or shut up!!! This ain't street reacing or that roundy round stufff.. Just flat out straight line RAW power racing with traction!!!!!!!

See ya at the end!!!!!

Mark H.
9SEC.RT

ViperRacer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Bringing a knife to a gun fight." Isn't that the same thing as bringing a little p*nis to a sword fight? So you want to talk trash. We all know what Mark's Viper can do but tell us Scott what do the time slips on the '89 Mazda 626 4 door sedan you drive look like. Just curious.

You boys have fun.

ViperRacer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
Thank you for your most gracious invitation but I believe that I will have to decline. After all, I am the last person you want to see at the track. Regardless of what you're driving, the mere sight of me would undoutedly cause you to choke and miss third gear. But thanks again for the invite maybe I'll take you up on it at another time.

You boys have fun!

OP
OP
B

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you've seen my hot rod. Nothing like a brown 4-door to strike fear into the hearts of bench racers. Lucky for you that car will stay in the track parking lot. But if ya wanna show up at the track I'm sure I can find someone to take pity on me and let me crawl down the track. Maybe those tech guys can spare a golf cart? As the trash talking has started I'm looking forward to the race. Make it out if you can. Regards.
Scott

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MARK,F.Y.I. ITS THIER BIG HP NUMBERS NOT THERE BIG HP NUMBERS..SO ITS GONNA BE HOWDY MARK INSTEAD OF HI MARK ....OK SOUNDS GOOD...HOPE TO SEE U ALL THERE PARTNER LETS RODEO!ILL BRING THE LATEST C.W. MUSIC CD SO WE CAN LISTEN TO IT IN BETWEEN RACES....I WILL GIVE U A REBEL YELL UNLESS THE WEATHER TURNS BAD....HEW HAW...BEST REGARDS!

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning on being there too! I spent 2 hours in the garage last night pointing my tires straight up and down and straight ahead. I'm excited about making only my 3rd pass ever down the strip....

Weather should be OK. Looks like only a 20% chance of rain.

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way NORM!!!! Their is spelled "T H E I R" not "T H I E R". I did make the mistake of using the wrong one but I can spell.

CYA at the track,

Mark

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang