Thanks 2MANYTOYS!!!!!!

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a little late in posting this, but I LOVE my chromed HRE 547's that Brian sent!!! It was great doing business with you and the wheels/tires were absolutely perfect! Your a man of your word!!

Now, about that sellers remorse...... :D :D :D

Looks like we both need to change our avitars!!! :cool:

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2MANY is a great guy. Talked with him on the phone a few times and he is a class act. He's gonna sell me his Harley soon as I get some change together.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Kurt! Funny I was thinking about the wheels tonight. I was hoping you we're enjoying them as much as I did. I told you they we're perfect. Anyone who's seen my car will attest to the condition I keep it in. You can go ahead and send them back now. I need them for some drag radials :D :D :headbang:

You missed a good deal on a blower set up! :D

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2MANY is a great guy. Talked with him on the phone a few times and he is a class act. He's gonna sell me his Harley soon as I get some change together.

Graphite
I've still got it setting here. Strong offers won't be refused. It's got 620 miles now instead of 500. :D

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Kurt! Funny I was thinking about the wheels tonight. I was hoping you we're enjoying them as much as I did. I told you they we're perfect. Anyone who's seen my car will attest to the condition I keep it in. You can go ahead and send them back now. I need them for some drag radials :D :D :headbang:

I was the one that missed out!!Dang it!!! how much did it go for?

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was the one that missed out!!Dang it!!! how much did it go for?

$6,800.00 to one of your fellow Texans! Shelby3. He's going to have another sweet ride soon.

I've met a lot of nice Viper Owners from Texas in the last several months. :usa:

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of seller's remorse, I'm kind of missing my HRE 19's lately too. . . :( But I'll get over it.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got Road King fever and it's getting worse.

Graphite,

I found another reciept on the bike that includes another list of goodies that I forgot to mention last time we talked. Who knows what I've got in that bike.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm dying here and 2MANY has the antidote.
I wake up with a smile to the sound of a Road King with straights, idling at 550RPM and my bed is shakin'.
Help!!!
Soon as I locate my H1, we're talking.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm dying here and 2MANY has the antidote.
I wake up with a smile to the sound of a Road King with straights, idling at 550RPM and my bed is shakin'.
Help!!!
Soon as I locate my H1, we're talking.

Are you sure you we're just thinking about the bike? :D
Call me and we'll talk.

REDGTS
Thanks to you as well. I got a great set of 19's. Unfortunately, I can't drive my car it's missing a motor. :cool: ;)

I must also say that Kurt was a pleasure as well to deal with. I also made a friend out of the deal. The Viper community is full of great people. :usa:

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2MANY,
The bike is on my mind. I have to get things in order.
1) Sell my GTS
2) Buy SRT
3) Buy Hummer H1
4) Buy 2MANY's Bike
5) Finish school

I'm pretty sure you need your second Viper in order to join that exclusive club. You got something I need and I got something you need - what could be simpler.

OP
OP
K

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, gotta get some pics, but first we need at least one hour of no rain. It's been raining in Dallas for over a week now!!
Will ya give me some pointers on how to post the pics??

Not a day goes by that I don't think about passing on the blower, but if all goes well, I'll have a sweet set-up sometime soon!! :D

I wish we lived closer, but we can definately get together during VOI 8!!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, gotta get some pics, but first we need at least one hour of no rain. It's been raining in Dallas for over a week now!!
Will ya give me some pointers on how to post the pics??

Not a day goes by that I don't think about passing on the blower, but if all goes well, I'll have a sweet set-up sometime soon!! :D

I wish we lived closer, but we can definately get together during VOI 8!!

I don't know how to post pictures or I'd do it for ya. Maybe someone here could help you out.
We'll hook up during VOI.

What did you decide to do on a set-up?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32