Thanks go out to Mr. John Fernandez & Mr Herb Helbig!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our thanks go out to Mr. John Fernandez and Herb Helbig for a once in a lifetime visit to the Arizona Proving Grounds. You and all of the DC staff in attendance were very enlightening.

It was great being able to see one of the Silver SRT-10's up close and personal. Watching it drive was also a real treat. If I had to ask for one thing to change on the interior it would be to make the sides of the seat wider. It was to narrow for many of those in attendance. Maybe offer a wide and a narrow version or maybe even an air bladder design in the seat that when pumped up it would fill in the sides to fit the smaller body frame.

Herb, I have changed my birthday to the same date as yours for future events! I ordered my 2003 last Thursday. I can't wait to take one for a spin! Thanks again for spending the day with us.

I would also like to thank Marv and the Arizona region for allowing us to attend with their club.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jake

Ditto. We had a great time. Met a lot of great people from the Arizona Club. Look us up if you are ever in central California or on the coast!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950