Thanks Mike 4 a great party

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,
Just wanted to thank you for putting together a great party this weekend. I had a good time meeting some more Tampa Viper owners and having 11 snakes in a row was [******] cool. Thanks again and I can't wait for next month!!!

You must be registered for see images

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you eat enough Terry!?

Was VERY cool seeing 11+ vipers in his driveway!!! Sorry I had to split, but the thought of a Great Dane making a mess of the house was stressing me out! :(

Gerald

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, thanks Mike. Sorry I missed out on the evening cruising, racing and Mons, but I had my personal little "Mons" show going on.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, thanks Mike. Sorry I missed out on the evening cruising, racing and Mons, but I had my personal little "Mons" show going on.

Translation:
"Slaughter bought a teddy and modeled for Chuck back at his place"

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was good to see some faces i havent seen in a while and meet new ones..Chuck, i cant get the taste of those wings off my mind,best ive ever had,and I'm from BUFFALO(shhh).I will definetely be a frequent flyer there.Good job Mike.And Gerald when you left you got some dust on my car from that wind machine of yours :D

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was good to see some faces i havent seen in a while and meet new ones..Chuck, i cant get the taste of those wings off my mind,best ive ever had,and I'm from BUFFALO(shhh).I will definetely be a frequent flyer there.Good job Mike.And Gerald when you left you got some dust on my car from that wind machine of yours :D

eek.. sorry, the woes of sidepipes.... :(

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winghouse. Order them naked-blackened-house of fire. Awesome ain't they Scott. And they encourage Vipers to park up front, "to go" spaces or "motorcycle only" they don't care, they want Vipers in those spots.

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again, Mike...

It's always educational to watch Chuck in action, working the women. Should be a documentary on Discovery Channel!

Tom

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great party Mike, had to come since you were talking about it the day I came by after buying my car down there! (See my avatar, a pic from that day.) And next time, be sure to let Terry eat, not feeding him is downright discriminatory! LOL!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have already called the Rev. Al Sharpton to come down here on my behalf.

Good thing you have him on speed-dial! LOL!

Good to see you again Terry, glad you enjoyed Mon's ;)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's always educational to watch Chuck in action, working the women. Should be a documentary on Discovery Channel!

Bring a notebook next time Tom, I'm not sure when the documentary will be censored enough for airing.

MightyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[******], I really wish I could have made it to this one... had some old friends show up at the last minute. Next time guys, I really want to meet the other local owners.

I should be posting an article detailing my thoughts after my first month of ownership in the next few days, still getting my wits around it all :)

Greg

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey who is that poser in the last pic at the back of Slaughter's car with the white shirt?

Isn't that the fool that drove from Canada without his Viper, what an idiot.

Too busy watching Moulin Rouge to enjoy the party!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey who is that poser in the last pic at the back of Slaughter's car with the white shirt?

Isn't that the fool that drove from Canada without his Viper, what an idiot.

Too busy watching Moulin Rouge to enjoy the party!

You should ship your Viper down to Tampa during the winter, then you can go down there and use it at least!

I think Terry was too busy watching Moulin Rouge in his car to get any food at Mike's party? LOL!

OP
OP
T

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea Moulin Rouge is great - but I really can't wait until Chicago comes out on DVD!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang