Thanks to Wollesen's and Premier !!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Third Annual Premier Sportscar Show and Viper Gathering was a huge success, with great food , a band, and a lot of help getting other folks to assist with sponsoring the event (National VCA, Ridemakerz, stores in Branson Landing, Corsa, etc.). Chris Guyer of Premier went out of his way to get tons of people to step up with the big get together, and I know that helped out Tim and Dawn Wollesen a lot. These two went above and beyond (we even had little tins of Viper M&M's in our rooms with a welcome card). I could be my typical windy self and talk about all the preparation, the work on selecting the cruise through the Ozark Mountains, the activities (like the dinner at a Comedy Club) and I will only slightly hit on the tremendous amount of work these two did. Heck, they even enlisted " Redneck " Dave Koenigsfeld to check out the route , and he covered the entire 90+ plus mile with his gas powered leaf blower, clearing off all the dangerous corners that were deep in debris from the 10 inch rain that hit just a bit before the event. Dave now has long stretches of road that bear signs stating......................" This area of road cleared of litter by a Redneck Viper Owner." Amy Koenigsfeld was heard to remark that she was really proud and the house was nice and quiet with Dave gone for extended periods of time. She supposedly has volunteered Dave for another 100 miles stretch of road to patrol, though she could only find an area this long about 200 miles away in N. Missouri --- way to go Dave.

Seriously, this was an event , that when help again, you need to make it to, and though I am sure I am forgetting many folks that contributed , Tim and Dawn have turned this into a spectacular time for many Viper owners ------ it is now a labor of love, and the expression is to show how much they care for all their Viper Family!!!

Way to go guys!

Special thanks also go to the Presidents of the Gateway Club (Kneemueller), Kansas City (Corum) and Mid-South (Zimmerman) for contributing to the success of da big hilly - billy speedfest!!!:2tu:

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim & Dawn - you out did yourselves again AND volunteered for the next go around. Thank you so much, it was seamless and went extremely smooth. Great Job!

I would like to thank Bill P. for making up for the bad comic and making us laugh until our faces hurt!

Do a poem!

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again Tim & Dawn for all the time and money you guys spent on this event It was a spectacular event as always . the drive on 125 was incredible ,please let us know if we can help next year.:drive:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a rockin' time.. well except for that ***** guy from... where was it ... Nebraska? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks again Tim and Dawn!! :2tu:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim and Dawn

Thank you for ANOTHER great Premier/Branson weekend. Each year they get better and better. I know it isn't easy and takes alot of your time.

I wanted you to know, we appreciate it.... :2tu:

V

Venomiss

A great big thank you to Tim&Dawn for a wonderful weekend!
The M&M's were a great touch along with classy events invitation.

Also thank you to Chris Guyer at Premier for providing a nice BBQ lunch and musical talent.
If you get a chance check them out online. Very helpful.

A special thank you to Bill Corum for helping his members get directions when they needed help on a Friday afternoon and his wife Shawna for helping out at the event in the chill.

Many thanks to Dave & Amy for showing us the "Man Cave" in person and getting the roads ready for the pack of Vipers.

I know nothing about liquid refreshments.:D

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU to everyone for coming out and having a great viper weekend with us!! You guys are the best to hang out with and we truly love being around all you viper lovers!! Bill P. thank you for the wonderful review! Here are just a few pictures from my camera. I have MANY more that tell about the night life we had late into the evening Saturday night...I'll keep those for blackmail down the road. lol

Dan, I mailed a CD of all my pictures to you today, so you should receive them by Friday. :2tu:

IMG_5514.JPG

IMG_5505.JPG

IMG_5503.JPG

IMG_5564.JPG

IMG_5548.JPG

IMG_5543.JPG

IMG_5553.JPG

IMG_5563.JPG

IMG_5588.JPG

IMG_5466.JPG

IMG_5445.JPG

IMG_5444.JPG

IMG_5437.JPG

IMG_5436.JPG

IMG_5435.JPG

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few more that Jeff T. sent me:

Objects in mirror are faster than they appear:
You must be registered for see images attach

Some of the VCA members partying until the wee hours of the morning :headbang:

This is exclusive Hilton security camera footage at 2am: MIKE - WTH? It's 2am??? :omg: