Thanks Warnock (Pics)

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A great job by Warnock Dodge,the NJ VCA, the Sunshine Foundation and a little girl will have a fun time in Disneyland! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great shots and turn out. the guy on the left with graphite rt/10 4th shot down whats his name or VCA name? anyone know?

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Just a brief note to add my thanks to all who worked so hard to make this event the obvious success that is was! Special thanks go out to Donna K,RobWarnock,Tom Nolfi, Chris "the King" Saul, our officers, past and present, and of course all the members of our current Leadership Committee, who put in a tremendous amount of personal and work time to make this event so great. You really have to work on an event of this scope to understand how truly hard it is to make everything come off right and especially on time. Our NJ club owes you all a great debt of gratitude.
We also should be proud of what we did for little Michelle and her family. Its great to participate in that type of direct help to someone in need. Be assurred, from the overwhelming feedback I received we will be doing a lot more with the Sunshine Foundation. On a more personal note, I am proud to be president of club which has so many outstanding persons affiliated with it. You are a great group and I know we will not only continue to have many great times together, but also make one hell of a difference in the lives of needy individuals when given the opportunity to help.

Thanks again
Bob Carroll

OP
OP
SRT10

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And a special Thanks to this guy!!
Great Job BOB!