"The End" of my 766hp supercharged SRT-10

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to see that... now it's time to roll in with the new.
Good luck with a speedy resolve.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very, very sad. I hope that you enjoy your next car as much as you appear to have enjoyed your last. That was a very seet car.

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ironic...throughout the video, I was thinking how cool it was to see those flames shooting out the exhaust... :omg:

Obviously the ending was not so cool. Man, I'm sorry to see it all go down that way. But we're all glad you're alright. I'd be anxious to know what happened...specifically if the fire was caused by a factory or aftermarket part failure, or if it was just a freak accident. Regardless, very unfortunate and sad. :(

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was painful to watch.....especially since my '08 is nearly the same color(s).

You are a brave man!

Best of luck with the next one...which should be all the better for your mishap!

1fastviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.Seems like you have luck like mine.I know that you get the flames from no cats obviously.What about the flames flowback?Did you ever have any problems with the flames damaging your rear rims or polished lips?.:dunno:Just wondering because i have the same rims and might delete my cats as well.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This gives even more credence to the thoughts I've been having over a fire suppression system.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Sorry to see this.

Looks like a fuel fire.

Saw a twin turbo GTS with aftermarket fuel system that caught fire kinda like this - fire originated at the fuel line / fuel pump area.

Good luck,

Dan

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since it was a paxton kit... it looks like pumps likely leaked and shot up in flames..

Those pumps on the paxton kit get crazy hot... I would really think about upgrading the fuel system if I had a paxton...

Joe

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow what a great ride it was,im sure it brought many smiles to your face,very sad to see it go in flames,thank god your ok.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a sad video to watch. i hope your next viper makes you as happy. in the video i think i saw the Viper God **** the soul from you viper.

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a very sad video.....sorry for your loss....what was her name?

Best of luck with your new baby!

Regards,
Aaron

P.S. Note to self, fire extinguisher in rear hatch for trip to VOI 10

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to see this, like dimitrious said, I watched alot of your vids prior to purchasing my SRT

Best wishes for your future car!

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss. I am now googling a compact fire extinguisher to mount in the trunk corner.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte