**The Great Group Buy Event** SRT SIDE SPLITTERS CARBON FIBER & FIBERGLASS

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOW AVAILABLE! CARBON FIBER and FIBER GLASS SIDE SPLITTERS!

VCA GROUP BUY CARBON FIBER SIDE SPLITTERS- $695.00 PLUS SHIPPING , this is $200.00 less than our lowest price!

DSC01363.JPG

VCA GROUP BUY PAINTABLE FIBERGLASS SIDE SPLITTERS- $395.00 PLUS SHIPPING , this is $50 less than our lowest price ever!

DSCF1848ASM.jpg

Shipping will be $100 per set, items will be shipped in 6-8 weeks as we are making to order, we need at least 20 people to join this group buy.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have the same splitters for gen. 2? Any rear splitters?

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is easy to see why some vendors here on this site are successful and some are...not. I tried to buy a carbon fiber Vipair air box (yes I was going to pay the price:omg: ) and was treated the same way and ended up getting one from PBJ. (Which "smokes" the Vipair. BTW.) Wish I had so much business and money that I didn't need or care if I sold anything or not. Since I only spent $30,000.00 in mods. last year maybe I don't qualify.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is easy to see why some vendors here on this site are successful and some are...not. I tried to buy a carbon fiber Vipair air box (yes I was going to pay the price:omg: ) and was treated the same way and ended up getting one from PBJ. (Which "smokes" the Vipair. BTW.) Wish I had so much business and money that I didn't need or care if I sold anything or not. Since I only spent $30,000.00 in mods. last year maybe I don't qualify.

Treesnake,

If you did "try" to buy a carbon fiber airbox, who did you call or email? We do not have side splitters for Gen 2 yet, sorry.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang