The raffle is CLOSED! Thanks to all that bought tickets!

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when is my new car being delivered?

The Copperhead and the GTS are looking forward to meeting their new stall mate:)

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to apologize to everyone in advance for winning. I know a lot of you had your hopes up (understandably) but the time has come for me to win. I will definitely post pictures and am taking offers right now on the car. I would like to keep, but I can definitely use the money right now. Or if you make me a reasonable offer on my 05 SRT, I will consider selling that one instead...details located in my signature.

Thanks to everyone who participated and good luck next time.

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to apologize to everyone in advance for winning. I know a lot of you had your hopes up (understandably) but the time has come for me to win. I will definitely post pictures and am taking offers right now on the car. I would like to keep, but I can definitely use the money right now. Or if you make me a reasonable offer on my 05 SRT, I will consider selling that one instead...details located in my signature.

Thanks to everyone who participated and good luck next time.

Silly drunk people....

Ive got this one all locked up, let me know if you would like to ride in my ACR sometime.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960