Thinking of doing something stupid

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Tampa to Nashville is a 12 hour drive. If I leave work early on Friday... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[Black Sabbath] <FONT size="5">YOU ARE IRON MAN!!!!!</FONT s> [/Black Sabbath]

I guess if you REALLY wanted to you could come see your new home........
smile.gif

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck...you may want to check the weather, I spoke with the hotel front desk an hour ago (leaving messages for people) and they mentioned that it was spozed to rain thru Saturday
frown.gif

OP
OP
C

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, the weather looks bad. But maybe that will keep the Georgia oinkers out of the bushes?

Bigs, are you guys working on a game($$$) plan? I can come out in early Nov.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,

I have a 12 hour from Pittsburgh. Here's the problem. If you didn't purchase a ticket, you are not even allowed to spectate at the events. I was going to make the haul, but read a post that stated admitance to the track events was forbidden without ticket, even just to spectate. Oh well... Of course, you probably have connections, where I don't.
shake.gif

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Bigs, are you guys working on a game($$$) plan? I can come out in early Nov. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chuck, Chuck........ I told you, I found the deal and I've been down there twice now and shown it to 4 different people, made the connections and received an opening bid, ......... and did I mention...... I HAVE ALL THE KEYS????!!! So when you ask if "you guys" are working on a game ($$$) plan" I say go look in the mirror and ask that question!
laugh.gif
I get it, you just want to waltz in there and slurp up all the gravy, Huh? Well, you're the one that wants to make the big move, step up to the plate baby!!!
supergrin.gif
And yes I will be ready for you on Nov 2.

Let me mention two other fators:

1) I found the other 6 miles of the 10.1 mile road course yes that's right 6 more miles for a total of 10!! and it's the best surface out there.

2) Did I mention I have all the keys???
smile.gif

Sorry for the highjack!!

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do it chuck. YOu know one day you won't have any vipers anymore, and you'll have a wife crackin the whip on ya. I think sat nite I'm going to go out with jasonmiddletn and some of the houston boys for a nite out. Even if you can't do the events, you'll still get to hang out with the other 700 vipers at nite
smile.gif

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
I would go only if you like to sit in a hotel and watch it rain. Looks like one event after another is being cancelled.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow! I will have to look you up here in Nashville, as none of the events have been cancelled in our part of the town. Not one. Oh, and there is a slight chance of sprinkles in the early morning tomorrow and clearing up for the rest of the day, and weekend, after that. That, according to ALL of the local TV stations.

Chuck, you show and I will buy the beers. Cheap hotel across the street if you want to save a buck (I did). And park with the rest of the Vipers in the secured lot. Don't think you will get into any of the events, but don't know how that works. Lots of "impromptu" parties all over the place here...

Chris

PS. YES, I am working on the 629 pictures I shot today and will post some yet tonight. And it really was 629...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo