This Sunday July 26th -- Ladie's Choice Spa Day and Lake Cruise!!!!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello New England Viper Nation......This Sunday is our Ladie's Choice Spa Day and we are also going on a Lake Cruise......So a great day for all attendees......To get added to our list please email Rick and Paula at [email protected] .....I will send out the meeting times later in the week.....But get signed up for another excellent event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu:

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello New England......We will meet at the Hooksett rest area right after the toll booth on 93 north at 10:30 am with a departure time of 11:00 am.... Email us if you are going on the cruise or would like to get in on the massage....AAAAAHHHHHHH Massage i can't wait....... [email protected] or me at [email protected] :2tu:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job putting this new event together.:clap:
The day was guite relaxing.
also Joe the itialan food was really super. We will enjoy our left over-meal again today.:D
Frank and Bill almost got taggged leaving the Hooksett toll. Gettin on it hard and the state police were set up about 200 yds
down the road. :cop: I think they were looking for toll jumpers. Lucky.... Lucky Here to luck.:beer:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job putting this new event together.:clap:
The day was guite relaxing.
also Joe the itialan food was really super. We will enjoy our left over-meal again today.:D
Frank and Bill almost got taggged leaving the Hooksett toll. Gettin on it hard and the state police were set up about 200 yds
down the road. :cop: I think they were looking for toll jumpers. Lucky.... Lucky Here to luck.:beer:

Hey Glenn,
They didn't have time to get us I hopped on it to fast plus they couldn't see me anyway I just blended in with the other cars.

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a Beautiful Day it Was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rick and Paula Thanks again for a great event and an excellent location also......It is in my back yard so i am sure i will be there soon again..........

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bill that green Hulk blends in like my yellow GTS did......NOT EVEN ClOSE
You definately stand out.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paula...You started something...Maria just came home with some Barefoot in a bottle. :omg: Lucky me...Lucky me. :nono: