Thoughts of summer...already

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh and the snow hasnt even started yet!! Look on the bright side after you finish your garage and have all the know how you can come help me!! :D Did you decide on a lift yet? I keep looking but if I do proceed it wont be until the spring as my garage is not finished on the inside so would have to get electical done, probably a gas line for heater, insulate, drywall, paint, finsish floor, etc. Then if I do a lift I would have to get door tracks redone, and possibly a new insulated door.

Not sure if you noticed in the other thread, I broke down and bought the 3.55's for my car. they are getting put in as we speak.

Next is the 08 hood and am thinking of doing some matte black stripes over the car (match the wheels).

After that I am done (famous last words hey?)

Have a good day,

Tony

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I was showing a friend my '08 today and was wishing I could be out with the top down or off with the wind in my hair.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a cold front heading our way...getting down to 58f Saturday night.....but in the mid 70s during the day time...great driving weather...

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great weather if your streets are clean from the dirt layed down from that snow fall a MONTH ago.lol.Figures I drop the insurance and park the car and the snow stops.If it's still green on the 20th of December i'm puttin it back on just to make sure it snows on the 25th.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great weather if your streets are clean from the dirt layed down from that snow fall a MONTH ago.lol.Figures I drop the insurance and park the car and the snow stops.If it's still green on the 20th of December i'm puttin it back on just to make sure it snows on the 25th.

Man do I ever take that back.The snow can stop anytime now.LOL

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well thats two cars if the date is good.this rate and that time frame away we could have alot of cars on that next trip to BC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc