Three Generations Later and I have an SRT10

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well here I am on a new board, I just took delivery of a brand new 04 White Mamba #86 been in stock at the dealer for some time as white is so out of fashion in the UK.

Well having sold my 94 RT/10 for a 2000 GTS I have completed the product line up with the Mamba.

Question for all you guys does a Mamba register exist? If not should we do one?

Maybe my white beast is the only one in europe?

First mods were Snakeoyl mats and all the MGW stuff next stop, k&n's and exhaust.

Thanks America :usa: ....... I just love Vipers :2tu: :headbang: :2tu:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congrats Paul!

Welcome to GENERATION 3 ...... Mamba Edition of course!

Oh, and by the way, you have Steve Ferguson to thank for the paint on your car.... as ***** boy was the guy that got that paint into production!

A matter of fact, the original paint code was supposed to be SBF for "***** Boy Ferguson".

If you recall, Steve (Past, past National President, has a fun feud goin' on with Wolfgang over the fact that he refused to drive his RT/10 in the VERY wet parade at VOI ...... thus the nickname "Sissyboy".

Steve ate it up, and even had a PINK polo (yes Steve, PINK... not "shrimp") made up with "***** Boy" embroidered onto it!

OP
OP
P

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for that guys let us all stand together in the face of cowardly terror.

Long live freedom (btw if we did not let every person in our country with a sob story it would never have happened)

Long live freedom

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well here I am on a new board, I just took delivery of a brand new 04 White Mamba #86 been in stock at the dealer for some time as white is so out of fashion in the UK.

Well having sold my 94 RT/10 for a 2000 GTS I have completed the product line up with the Mamba.

Question for all you guys does a Mamba register exist? If not should we do one?

Maybe my white beast is the only one in europe?

First mods were Snakeoyl mats and all the MGW stuff next stop, k&n's and exhaust.

Thanks America :usa: ....... I just love Vipers :2tu: :headbang: :2tu:

Congrats and welcome to the True Automobile enthusiast forum......
I truly hope for a speedy recovery to the tragedy and losses suffered today.

Cheers
Patrick

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Paul!

Question, what do Brits think of white cars in general? Maybe your white Mamba will start a revolution!