tickets on the way to Nashville?

beretta1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Nation, I was just wondering if anyone got a speeding ticket on the way to
VOI 7?

Michael 23
Memphis
future owner

Brad_Milde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did someone get a ticket? YEP.......and I've got pictures.
smile.gif
The pictures I have are of a red RT/10 that got pulled over on his way to Nashville Superspeedway on Saturday. Also, last night at the final dinner Tony Estes announced that someone got a Federal ticket for some "spirited" driving in a National Park.
laugh.gif
The guy got a huge round of applause!! Anyway, I'm sure there are many, many other run-ins with the law. I'll be posting all of my pictures towards the end of this week.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brad_Milde:
Did someone get a ticket? YEP.......and I've got pictures.
smile.gif
The pictures I have are of a red RT/10 that got pulled over on his way to Nashville Superspeedway on Saturday. Also, last night at the final dinner Tony Estes announced that someone got a Federal ticket for some "spirited" driving in a National Park.
laugh.gif
The guy got a huge round of applause!! Anyway, I'm sure there are many, many other run-ins with the law. I'll be posting all of my pictures towards the end of this week.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be Larry from our club (North Texas VCA). Considering that he passed in a no passing zone, was speeding, and driving reckless
smile.gif
, he got away pretty light with just ONE ticket!

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got nailed in Indiana about 20 miles from the Kentuckey boarder on Tuesday (on the way down to Nashville). Didn't see another trooper until I got back into Indiana on the way home. Luckey for me he already had someone else pulled over. When asked by the trooper if I had anything to say I should have said " It's not easy driving 65 mph in a Viper in 6th gear and no cruise control. At that speed you are depressing the gas pedal about a 1/4". You try doing that for 500 miles!" I need to get a radar detector as I guess I am a habitual speeder once I have a long distance to drive. I must repent.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I did see another cop. He was standing 20 feet away from me as some stupid driver backed into my car at trhe gas station. Said he saw the whole thing but he was off duty and would call it in. As he radioed in he was informed that since it happened in a parking area they had no juristiction. The worst part is she had GEICO. I hope this isn't going to be a nightmare?

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can attest to the fact that "Larry" from the N.Texas Club(as posted by Kurt 97 GTS) was in actuality not driving recklessly but was attempting to drive his RT with his feet while standing up and giving all the rest of us directions. Since I was the one that he actually "passed" I can promise you that he was only doing it(at 100+ MPH)because his wonderful mom(who attended VOI with him)deserved to see all of the scenery first...prior to the rest of us viewing it
smile.gif

I support you Larry and hope that that ovation you received at the VOI banquet does not go to your head!

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
CStegall