Tint shop won't tint my Viper!

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Tint shop won\'t tint my Viper!

Inside...that is what protects the tint and keeps it from hazing and fogging.

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just got quoted $170 for 15% tint with lifetime warranty on my 2001 RT-10...any other Colorado folks have any better deals?

I might be able to help I'll call my guy on monday. I have alot of limos tinted, so he might give you a deal.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

jdoc7 ~ how far from Stl do you live. I just got 5% done all around on my car $185.00 they did an awesome job. But i live in southern illinois just across the river from St.louis.

OP
OP
J

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

JUCD,
I'm about 2.5 hours from St Louis. Appreciate a name you can PM me just in case I absolutely can't find anyone around this area. Thanks!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

jdoc7 ~ Their called "Midwest customs".
I can get the number for you also if you and can't find anyone up there to do so you can schedule an appointment. You'd have to ask them about the one piece back window, mine is an RT/10. I'm sure they can do it though. They took their time (2 1/2 hours) and my dad said they did a great job along with my buddies. I'll see the car next week because i come home on leave between the 7th to the 3rd of april.

OP
OP
J

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

jdoc7 ~ Their called "Midwest customs".
I can get the number for you also if you and can't find anyone up there to do so you can schedule an appointment. You'd have to ask them about the one piece back window, mine is an RT/10. I'm sure they can do it though. They took their time (2 1/2 hours) and my dad said they did a great job along with my buddies. I'll see the car next week because i come home on leave between the 7th to the 3rd of april.
Thanks!

bibibili

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? So I may try to tint my Viper by myself. I am chosing tools :rolaugh:

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1996 viper gts with tint on it for nine years without any scracthing