Too Good to be True Offer

CANTDRIVE55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I got this flyer in the mail from a local Chrysler Dealership that said for three days only, I "will receive 100% of the factory full base model MSRP when new (as provided by NADA) on my vehicle toward a 2006/7 like or upgraded Dodge"!! So I called them and they said Vipers are included and they have a black/silver SRT-Coupe available. It seems like a "windfall" offer in my direction and I said I'ld drive out tomorrow to talk turkey. Just wanted reaction and opinions from my fellow GTS/ACR owners....what would you do?

Thanks for any an all input.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If thats legit, I may fly out myself to take advantage of it. But, yeah, there's a catch somewhere without a doubt. Please keep us updated on what you find out when you go talk to them

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a standard dealership mailer, you get retail minus mileage, reconditioning, etc, applied to the full MSRP of the car you are looking at.
If you are truly interested in their car, do it the old fashioned way, negotiate the price of each car separately.
:)
Your resident F&I guy.
:cool:

OP
OP
C

CANTDRIVE55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for the input. I approach all transactions with a great deal of skepticism but I will go to the dealership to see what their fabulous offer is in reality.

Once at another dealership they gave me an email quote of $37500 for a new Gen III. Just for fun I jumped in my car and got to the dealership where I shook hands with the salesman and said "deal" and showed him his printed email. You should have seen is face when he saw what he quoted!! It was on my way home so I had to shake him up some knowing that it would never be honored.

Thanks again for the input.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a similar notice from the local Ford dealership for my 99 POS ****** Taurus wagon.....go figure

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4