too good to be true?

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read the disclousre, that price is after your 3K down payment, plus who knows what "dealer" fees. 42K for a 40k mile '03? I've seen alot cleaner ones go for mid to high 40's. If you interested in this car I'd suggest that you have a 3rd party take a hard look at this car.

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I tried to buy that same car if you call they say it was just sold and ask you to look at differnt vipers they have that are far from a good deal. its just a scam call and see what i mean. its been on autotrader for at least 5 months

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to buy that same car if you call they say it was just sold and ask you to look at differnt vipers they have that are far from a good deal. its just a scam call and see what i mean. its been on autotrader for at least 5 months

That can't possibly be true because it clearly states "You will know that you are among friends". :D

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been to that dealer when I needed to find a Viper to see if I could physically fit in one. At the time, they had a yellow
'01 or '02 RT/10 that they wanted like $53K for (advertised at $49K + the $3K sneaky "downpayment").

The dealer had some neat cars, supposedly traded in/bought from Pro athletes and ****-daddies (based on the # of cars on "dubs"). Would I buy a car from them? Uhhhh... no.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I called about that car last spring and again last fall. Same run around as you. What a scam. Reported to Autotrader and nothing has ever been done, it's still there.

That can't possibly be true because it clearly states "You will know that you are among friends".
Yeah, if your friends are in the mafia

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery