Top quality my A**!!

Foster1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foster- The horn button does swivel in place. Not a problem. The shifter unscrews so can be straightened two. The front facial is warpted probably from the sun, Very common. I live near Bay State Motorsports. Could check on the car on friday or Saturday if you are interested.-Jeff
(Never been there)

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the looks of it, the car IS top quality. The things you pointed out are "normal".. The horn buttom turns, the shifter can be adjusted to the rotation angle you like by a screw and the front fascia... well... on EARLY Gen I's, that's very normal. Easy fix with styrofoam,clamps and glue......
smile.gif

Gerald

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my 1994, the area on the rear bumper was alo indeed cut out.. I noticed on the Gen II's they are filled it. Go figure.

Gerald

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it me or is that a gen 2 fascia? The bottom part looks a little more protruded like my 98 GTS. Looks like the Viper Giant in Laconia, New Hampshire couldn't sell it either, must have dumped it at an Auction and this outfit picked it up.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The rear bottom IS NOT CUT OUT from factory. At least it isn't on mine, I think that's a mod Gerald.
Hossier Daddy, It sure looks like a Gen II fascia. Maybe some front end damage at one time??

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob and Todd at Baystate Motorsports are legit and trustworthy.
These guys are car guys like us and only sell quality automobiles. I can vouch for them personally.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think DC must have cut some out or changed dies on some and not others. Mine was COMPLETELY stock when I got my 1st Gen I.... Perhaps a guru can answer this question..

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car shown is an early 1993. 92 and early 93's were made from prototype tooling and have many unique features (rear antenna, gas lid notch in fender, etc.). What you are seeing is factory. Overall that car looks in very good condition. 92 and early 93 panel fits are normally pretty poor, but outside of a somewhat large hood to fascia gap on the drivers side I did not see anything excessive.

ELW98

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Baystate sells only NEAR PERFECT cars!! I bought my 93RT from them 4 1/2 years ago and had a GREAT experience! Thats why I'm buying my NEW 99RT 5K. from them this week!!!!!!! Todd and Rob are GREAT guys and run a first class operation! And yes they are the (only) ones offering a MONEY BACK guarantee upon arrival. As far as the 93 in that Auction goes, some 93-94 vipers had rear facia cutouts and some did not. We have 3 early cars in the family and 2 have cutouts,and 1 does not. Same with intakes on early cars. Some had 3 ribs, some had 4 ribs. Dodge mixed and matched all kinds of pieces from one year to the next on early models.

My .03
Ernie

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ernie Wright:
Baystate sells only NEAR PERFECT cars!! I bought my 93RT from them 4 1/2 years ago and had a GREAT experience! Thats why I'm buying my NEW 99RT 5K. from them this week!!!!!!! Todd and Rob are GREAT guys and run a first class operation! And yes they are the (only) ones offering a MONEY BACK guarantee upon arrival. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ernie...that is GREAT to hear...so many vipers on ebay are heaps, so forgive our skeptism. Post some pics of your 99RT when you get it!!!

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All normal/explainable issues. Horn button is straight in some other pics - this is something I had to do from time to time on my '93 black. Rear fascia progressively lost open area between '92 and '94. Nearly all '94+ Gen1 cars I've seen only had the outer corner cutouts. All '93s had full cutouts across the wake turbulence air extractor. Shift knob is adjustable via a jam nut underneath the handle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine