Top Ten Reasons I always take my Viper to Maxwell Dodge (Austin, TX)

Hot Rod Sue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my Viper in last week for some post-TWS and pre-Viper Days preparation last week. As always, David Weaver did a fantastic job with my Viper.
You must be registered for see images

I’ve been to another dealership in Austin and was only lukewarm on the treatment I received. Maxwell Dodge is clearly setting the standard.

The pride David takes in his work shows in all the extra effort he puts into a repair. He is also friendly and never too busy to answer your questions.

If you’re not going to Maxwell Dodge, here’s what you’re missing:

<u> <FONT COLOR="Blue">Top Ten Reasons I always take my Viper to Maxwell Dodge </u>

10. David is extremely knowledgeable about Vipers, and better yet, he takes the time to share his knowledge with you
9. David is detail oriented – he doesn’t gloss over minor imperfections – he fixes them
8. David is experienced – he does everything from basic maintenance to Viper performance upgrades
7. David drives the Vipers up onto stacks of carpet to prevent the side sills from being scraped by the lift
6. David parks the Vipers in the front of the shop bay – on display and always within his sight
5. David takes care to keep the Vipers as clean as possible
4. David understands Viper owners and our love of our cars
3. Maxwell values Viper repairs – they have 4 certified Viper Techs
2. Maxwell’s shop is relaxed and friendly

And the number one reason I always take my Viper to Maxwell Dodge...

1. David will lend a sympathetic ear when you tell him about your latest encounter with the local police!</FONT c>

<FONT COLOR="Black">Maxwell’s phone number is (512) 219-3634</FONT c>

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will second that for David. He treats ya like a Viper owner should be treated. If Maxwell Dodge looses him, its gonna cost them...