Twin Turbo for sale

Longhornsmark

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Special thanks again to John Mavridis and will @ RSI to get these raffle issues resolved.
I am the winner of the tt kit from RSI and will be selling it the next few weeks, please let me know your offers and I will communicate with those in the serious category. All the information you could need is on wils website @ RSI. I am very excited to have won this kit and have paid all taxes in full, I am very happy to have won but have a Paxton setup now and satisfied with my current set up. Please let me know any serious offers and I will leave the kit in RSI hands for now. Thank You to the guys that helped get everything resolved and the prizes issued out.

Last edited:

Will at RSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The raffle is for a Gen 2 turbo kit. This kit does not include installation. If someone would like to purchase this kit and discuss having us install the kit, please give me a call. If you have a Gen 3 car and would like to substitute a Gen 3 kit for this one, it can be done if you book the installation with us.

Vipes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't seem to find any pics of what the kit looks like installed on the car.....?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62