U KNOW WHAT ****** ME OFF !! THE SEARCH FEATURE!!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I agree with people when they say "try the search button" and I have even been a smart ass about it myself to folks, but I tried to do JUST that regarding some help I am looking for about TeamTech installation notes.

Instead after ONE search criteria look up, I get THIS CRAP:

"You cannot make another search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page. "

And I am actually ********** right now. Grrrrrrrrrr..

I HATE THE SEARCH FEATURE (OR LACK THERE OF) ON THIS WEBSITE !!

Jon :evilmad:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the 200 hit limit, and the lack of comprehensive ability to cull key words out. I've tried keyword searches on old posts that I remember contain certain words, but the new search engine comes up negative.

Lee did ask for programming help, but I'm not that kind of techie, so I guess I can't complain too much.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've stopped complaining and giving suggestions for this site... good ol Lee throws in the "put up or shut up" argument about helping out, and I'm just too lazy for that, so I just shut up. :D

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well sheet, I cant program, if I could help i would.. but I cant, but what the HECK does all my membership money go to? some HAS to be kickin back down to the VCA website .. no?

How about we use that to get some contractor help for short term fixes?

grrrr...

Jon

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"You cannot make another search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

If you close out and reopen the browser window, you can immediately do another search. Yes its a big PITA, and we are definitly experiencing "growing pains" with all the upgrades going on. Hopefully, it will be worth it once all is done

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I agree with people when they say "try the search button" and I have even been a smart ass about it myself to folks, but I tried to do JUST that regarding some help I am looking for about TeamTech installation notes.

And I am actually ********** right now. Grrrrrrrrrr..

I HATE THE SEARCH FEATURE (OR LACK THERE OF) ON THIS WEBSITE !!

Jon :evilmad:

Here's an idea...

go to www.google.com

and type in:

site:viperclub.org TeamTech installation

this will "tell" google to search "viperclub.org" **only** for whatever terms follow...

it will get you the results, just not in a nice format showing posting date, poster name, etc, but at least you can get results.

-J

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte