Under Ground Racing Experience

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thursday I had to go to Charlotte for a couple of days of continuing education and a visit to Lowes Motor Speedway. While I was there I had some free time and stopped by to see Kevin and the gang at UGR. After hanging out for a while we all went to eat (thanks for dinner Kevin)After dinner we go back to the shop. Kevin's got a great shop and lots of cool cars being transformed. That's when the fun began. Kevin takes me for a ride in Matt's Blue/White GTS. Stock engine with headers,exhaust and the customized Paxton setup. All I can say is WOW! That's the fastest car I've ever been in. The car pulls like a freight train. We did several roll ons on the highway and the car performed flawlessly. That car should be illegal for the street. Does anybody need that kind of power? No! Do you want that kind of power? Absolutely! I've never been pinned in the seat the way that car pins you in. To give you a comparison earlier that day I drove a Nextel cup car at Lowes Motor Speedway. That car was strong and ran very well. However, it felt slow compared to Matt's car. Congrats to Kevin and the gang at UGR you guys have an awesome setup. :headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte